A nutrition consultation provides you with personalised dietary advice to help you manage your health and wellbeing.
A consultation includes:
- Taking a detailed case study and health history
- Analysis of your eating habits and lifestyle
- Assessing and defining your health goals
- Prescribing personalised nutrition plans
- Assessing vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Assessing gut health
- Prescribing vitamins, amino acid and mineral supplements
- Providing advice on cooking methods and recipes
Meal plans and specialist programs can also be designed for your individual health requirements including detox, weight loss, auto-immune protocols, allergy and intolerances, hormonal balance, fertility and skin care.
Practitioners: Christine Pope and Jean Jarrett