Menopause Reset Program
Learn how to thrive on your menopause journey with knowledge and support
At Elemental Health we are passionate about empowering you to manage your health and well-being. Many women struggle in their 30s, 40s and 50s with energy levels, weight gain, poor sleep and brain fog. Not to mention irregular or heavy periods and emotional ups and downs.
These symptoms are often grouped together as peri-menopause and menopause..
Our clinical experience has revealed that many women feel confused and unsupported during this time. We created the Menopause Reset Program to support them in their personal health and well-being journey.
This course is suitable for any women in their 30s, 40s, 50s or 60s who would like to improve their metabolism, and mood and actively work towards reducing their risk of chronic diseases - ie: healthy ageing
This course is 10 weeks in length
We alternate this course running online and in clinic.
You will be guided through this 10-week program by our qualified and experienced nutritionist, Jean Jarrett, along with special expert guests:
You will set yourself realistic and achievable goals and you will be kept accountable!
Topics covered include:
- Nutrition: What to eat and what to avoid. Plus lots of recipes and food swaps
- Understanding your digestive health and gut health
- How Inflammation impacts your body and what is an anti-inflammatory diet
- Bone health including specific exercise from our Osteopath Vanessa Malone
- Cognitive function and brain fog with Nutritionist Christine Pope
- Combating common menopausal symptoms
- Breast care and reducing your risk of breast cancer
- How to manage vaginal atrophy
- Meditation, breath work and mindfulness
- How to sleep better
- Improving your metabolism and weight loss after 40
All this life-changing information and support for $475.00
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited places are available as groups are small to allow them to be personalised to your specific needs.
Book via Humantix (scan the QR Code below) or contact us at email@example.com