Naturopathy is a holistic approach to health and wellbeing which addresses the
underlying cause of illness and disease, and focuses on restoring your body's innate ability to heal.
During your initial naturopathy consultation we discuss your current health and wellbeing concerns and your health goals, along with your health history, current diet, lifestyle, stress, sleep and environmental factors.
Your naturopath will educate, inform and involve you in your health care so that you feel empowered to reach your goals and regain your health and wellbeing naturally.
Naturopathy can be beneficial for treating:
- Digestive health complains such as IBS, reflux, GORD and IBD
- Female reproductive health complains
- Natural fertility and IVF support
- Male health and wellbeing
- Thyroid disorders
- Children's health
- Allergies and intolerances
- Asthma management
- Childhood behavioural disorders
- Stress management, anxiety and mood disorders
- Cardiovascular health
- Auto-immune conditions
- Healthy aging
- Skin conditions such as eczema, acne and rosacea