Hailin (Hai Lin) is highly experienced in the prevention and management of Lymphoedema, which is a highly specialised field and requires therapists to undertake extensive post graduate studies.
Hailin is a certified Dr Vodder therapist, which is internationally recognised for the treatment of Lymphoedema and Venous Insufficiency Oedema.
Therapists trained in the Dr Vodder school attend regular review courses and are at the leading edge of Lymphoedema therapy worldwide.
As an integral part of treatments, Hailin uses Low Level Laser Therapy which is known as one of the best methods for accelerating lymph flow and the tissue healing phase of scars, muscle, ligament and tendon damage.
She is also happy to work in conjunction with your medical practitioner to achieve the best results.
Hailin's areas of interest include:
Prevention and Management of Lymphoedema:
- These include primary lymphoedema, post-surgery/cancer surgery lymphoedema, post radiation therapy lymphoedema and congenital malformations
Management of Post-Surgery/Cosmetic Surgery Seroma:
- To help reduce swelling post surgically.
Wound Healing/Tissues Repair and Scar Treatment:
- By increasing cell activity and increasing capillary blood vessel formations it promotes the healing needed for dermatological conditions.
- It assists in the treatment of burns /traumatic oedema of venous ulcers, wounds and injuries.
- By reducing scar formations and breaking down keloid/fibrous tissue to improve the appearance of old scars.
Dr. Vodder Method of Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD®) Level 3
Diploma Remedial Massage
Advanced Certificate MLD/CDT
Degree in Medical Instruments
AssociationsAssociation of Massage Therapists
Australasian Lymphology Association